ROTY ET FILS Constructeur Français
AUTOMATIC WET SAWING ON STEEL – TSA
The TSA range is the automatic version of wet cutting. These machines are designed for industries that have to cut difficult materials such as hard steel, stainless steel, inconel, composites, titanium, etc.
The wide range and options of the TSA vertical wet cut-off machines allows to meet your most demanding requirements.
Associated with a VISUMATIC programmable stop, the wet steel cut-off machine allows the automation of a production line and guarantees a high quality cut.
If you have very specific needs, we can test and propose grinding wheels references from our YTORTECH brand, or if necessary, develop a special wheel.
STANDARD EQUIPMENT for Vertical grinding wet cutting TSA machine
- Grinder: Ø 250mm, 350, 406 or 508.
- Bore: 22,2mm or 25,4mm special wet-cutting
- Motor 4 HP, 7,5 HP , 10 HP ou 15 HP three phase 400 V
- Automatic down feed/ descent 50 or 60 m/s
- Working height: 800mm or 920mm
- 2 pneumatic clamps/ vices
- Manual or automatic oscillation
- Automatic oscillation by gear motor
- Welded structure
- Automatic depth control: at the end of the cut, it measures & compensates the wear of the abrasive disc.
- 5,7” colour tactile display (320 x240 pixels)
- Automatic cut by brushless electric servo-actuator
- Digital control of the advance in speed or pressure
- Control of the advance to the motor load (adjustable setting from 1 to 100%)
- Tilting electric safety cover
- Coolant system with electro pump, collection tank, sedimentation & storage tank, removable filter cartridges, adjustable nozzles
- Integrated light 24 V
- CE certified machine
OPTIONAL TSA EQUIPMENT
- ELECTRONIC SPEED VARIATOR
- 8.4 ’’ COLOUR TACTILE DISPLAY (640×480 pixels)
- REMOTE CONTROL WIFI
- OILS MIST SEPARATOR
- CARTRIDGE FILTER DTE 50
- 2 WORK-HOLDERS OF CLAMPS
- SET OF 4 SPECIAL CLAMPS V-SHAPE
- WET ABRASIVE DISKS