SEMI-AUTOMATIC DRILLING MACHINE
FOR BARS AND PROFILES: CPM 22/ CPM 28
Our entry-level drilling machine CPM 22/CPM 28 is suitable for all types of profiles (round, square, rectangular) and all types of flat iron: steel, stainless steel or plastic.
Very easy to use, the operator loads the profile into the feeding clamp and can start production. The head is lowered manually.
This drilling machine benefits from all the recognised qualities of the ROTY-TYRO machines: robustness, quality and production performance.
DATA SHEET MANUAL DRILLING CPM 22 / CPM 28
DRILLING UNIT CHARACTERISTICS CPM 22 / CPM 28
- Drilling capacity on steel 50 kg: Ø22 or Ø28 mm
- Cone: CM2 or CM3
- Ø column: 80 or 100mm ; Ø spindle: 52 or 80mm
- Spindle stroke: 120 or 125mm
- Motor 1 HP or 1,5 HP, three phase 400V
- Speed: 100 to 4400 rpm or 80 to 3000 rpm with an electronic speed controller
- Manual spindle descent
- Pneumatic clamp, maximum opening: 200 mm, maximum distance between rear jaw/ spindle axis: 100 mm
- Adjustable back jaw by screw, wheel and mechanical digital display
- Resolution 0,1 mm
ACCESSORIES FOR DRILLING BENCH CPM 22 / CPM 28
- LIGHTING 24 V
- ETHERNET CONNECTION KIT with 3m cable + software
- LUBRIFICATION by pneumatic spraying “AIRLUB with tank”
- WIFI REMOTE CONTROL
- HORIZONTAL ROLLER CONVEYOR at the machine exit
FEEDING BY NUMERICAL COMMAND CPM 22 / CPM 28
- Carriage guidance by precision rollers on hardened and ground guides (63 HRC)
- Operated by brushless servo-motor, automatic adjustment of the rack and pinion set.
- Close-loop servo control
- Roller width: 200mm
- Safety metal sheet between each roller.
- Frame in extruded aluminium
- Length: 2000 to 8000mm
- Movement speed: 400mm/s
- Resolution : 0,01 mm
- Precision : ± 0,1 mm per meter
- The removal is controllable from the console and on the terminal block
- Pneumatic clamp with adjustable opening: 0 to 200mm
- Cable emergency stop
CHARACTERISTICS OF THE NC CPM 22 / CPM 28
- 5,7’’ colour touch screen. Menus accessible at all time by tabs.
- 100 Programs of 96 lines (equals to 16 pages of 6 lines)
- Absolute or relative measures in the same program.
- Adjustable parameters: origin – speed – ramps – tool thickness, etc…
- Integrated mini-controller available to the customer (4E/2S)