ROTY ET FILS Constructeur Français
MANUAL WET SAWING ON STEEL – AQUALAB
Our “AQUALAB” range of wet cut-off machines for straight cutting is designed for cutting difficult materials such as hard steels, stainless steel, Inconel, composites, titanium….
With this manual steel cut-off machine, cuts are straight, precise and burr-free. These results are obtained thanks to our oscillating grinding wheel system combined with the sprinkler system, which eliminates dust and considerably reduces the noise level.
The wide range of machines and proposed options allow us to meet all your requirements, even the most demanding in your production units. To increase the performance, this manual wet steel sawing machine is also available in an automatic version within the TSA LAB range.
Our AQUALAB machines can be combined with tables and/or numerical stops (VISIONIC or TYRObut range) in order to increase your productivity.
If you have very specific needs, we can test and propose references of grinding wheels from our YTORTECH brand or, if necessary, develop a special grinding wheel.
STANDARD EQUIPMENT OSCILLATING WET ABRASIVE AQUALAB MACHINE
- Cutting disc Ø250mm, Ø 350, Ø 406 or Ø 500
- Bore Ø22,2mm or 25.5 mm coolant supply
- Motor 4 HP, 7,5 HP, 10 HP or 15 HP. Three phase 400 V
- Manual down feed
- Cutting speed : 50m/s
- Working height : 800 mm or 920 mm
- 2 pneumatic clamps
- Heavy solid construction
- Tilting electrical safety cover
- Coolant system with electro pump, collection tank, adjustable jets, cartridge filter & recirculating coolant system
- Integrated light 24V
- CE certified machine
AQUALAB OPTIONAL EQUIPMENT
- JEU DE 4 MORS SPECIAUX EN VES CROISES
- MEULES A TRONÇONNER
- ELECTRONIC SPEED VARIATOR
- AUTOMATIC OSCILLATING HEAD
- DOWNFEED REGULATOR
- OILS MIST SEPARATOR
- CARTRIDGE FILTER DTE 30
- 2 WORK-HOLDERS OF CLAMPS
- SET OF 4 SPECIAL CLAMPS V-SHAPE
- WET ABRASIVE DISKS