ROTY ET FILS Constructeur Français
MANUAL STEEL SWIVEL ABRASIVE CUTTING MACHINE
The TPI saw cuts steel manually, in straight or oblique cuts (from 45° to 135°).
Designed and manufactured in France, this machine is versatile and suitable for cutting any type of shape: round, tube, rectangular tube or square tube.
The TPI sawing machine is available in 4 different versions defined by the tilting head, the motorisation and the oscillation amplitude of the grinding wheel, etc.
TPI steel cutting machine is suitable for daily use for small production runs (1 or 2 hours a day), otherwise we suggest to upgrade to automatic versions of our ROTY-TYRO sawing machines.
STANDARD CHARACTERISTICS TPI STATIONARY CUTTING MACHINE
- Grinder Ø 350 – 355 or 406. Bore 25,4 mm
- Motor 7.5 HP or 10 HP. 3 phase 400 V
- Swivel head & table: 45° left & right or 45° left & 135° right
- Oscillating head movement: 80mm or 150 mm (front to back)
- Manual clamping: 1 vice
- Working height: 840 mm
- Length & depth stops
- Welded structure
- Double safety protection: safety cover + electric security
- Table size: 550 x 340 x 60mm
- Machine delivered with CE marking and CE certificate
- LIGHT 24V
- PNEUMATIC VICE
- BI-MANUAL COMMAND
- CUT-OFF WHEELS
- ROLLER CONVEYOR
- STOPS FOR ROLLER TABLE
- GUIDAL WITH GRADUED RULER
- GUIDAL LCD WITH LCD SCREEN