ROTY ET FILS Constructeur Français
ALUMINUM SHEETS SAWING MACHINE – ALUMATIC
Our ALUMATIC numerically controlled sawing machine cuts thick aluminum plates (up to 200mm) but also non-ferrous metals or composites.
This aluminum plate cutting machine is also suitable for cutting sandwich panels (metal wall 2 mm thick with polyurethane foam).
Widely used in the aeronautics sector, this large capacity aluminum sawing machine will allow you to obtain clean cuts and gain in productivity whilst in complete safety.
CHARACTERISTICS FOR Non-ferrous metal cutting MACHINE
- Carbide milling cutter Ø500 or Ø 600 mm – bore: Ø40mm
- Motor 15 HP or 20 HP, three phase 400V
- Blade rotation speed: 60 m/s
- Total width : 1200 mm
- Working space height: 1000 mm
- Wide working table equipped with ball bearing or aircushion table (in option)
- Load accepted : up to 600 kg/m²
- Pneumatic holder. Integrated suction socket.
- Clamping length: 200 mm
- CE certified machine
VARIOUS ALUMATIC EQUIPMENT
- Removable gunnel for metal chips removal
- Control panel to define the control units, ammeter, digital indicator, etc.
- Workspace protection for the operator
- Programmable machine using numeric controls.
ALUMATIC OPTIONAL EQUIPMENT
- AIR-CUSHION TABLE
- PROGRAMMABLE BACK STOP
- REMOTE CONTROL ASSISTANCE