ROTY ET FILS Constructeur Français
MANUAL STEEL SAWING WITH HSS MILLING CUTTER
The PF 315 manual precision cut-off saw will allow you to saw any type of steel product with precision thanks to its HSS saw blade.
In addition, its swivelling graduated table gives you the possibility to make straight and 45° angle cuts.
Our precision steel saw can be equipped with a pneumatic clamping, easy to use and robust, it is perfect for small production runs.
TECHNICAL DATA SHEET MANUAL MILLING SAW HSS PF 315 small runs
CHARACTERISTICS PRECISION STEEL CUT-OFF SAW PF 315
- Cutter: Ø 315 mm (not included)
- Motor 3HP, three-phase 400 V, 1500 rpm
- Pendulum descent controlled by a gear lever
- Graduated head & table, swivelling 45° to the left and to the right
- Variable rotation speed by potentiometer (N rpm = 19 to 64)
- Reduction by wheel and worm
- Tightening on each side of the blade
- Length & depth stops
- Welded structure with electro-pump, collection tank and chip drawer
- Double casing and electrical safety devices.
- CE certified machine
- SET OF 4 SPECIAL CLAMPS V-SHAPE: plastic or cast iron material
- PENUMATIC CLAMP
- HORIZONTAL ROLLER CONVEYOR
- LENGTH STOP SYSTEM FOR HORIZONTAL ROLLER CONVEYOR
- GUIDAL WITH GRADUED RULER
- GUIDAL LCD WITH LCD SCREEN