ROTY ET FILS Constructeur Français
MOTORISED MEASURING STOP – VISUMATIC
VISUMATIC is a NC length measuring stop for the automation of sawing, drilling, punching, etc. stations.
In bar feed mode, the operator places the profile in the clamp and starts the cycle automatically.
The VISUMATIC motorised length measuring stop is available in two versions: standard and heavy.
VISUMATIC MOTORIZED STOP WITH DIGITAL RULER CHARACTERISTICS
- Carriage guide by precision rollers, on hardened 63 HRC and rectified rails
- Driven by brushless servo motor and precision pinion / rack and pinion without backlash
- Closed loop control
- Width of the rollers: 200 mm or 400 mm
- Protective metal sheet between rollers.
- Horizontal conveyor made of extruded aluminium
- Movement speed: 400 mm/s.
- Resolution: 0,01 mm
- precision: ± 0,1 mm per meter.
- Withdrawal controllable from the console and on the terminal block
- Manual removal of the length stop
- Adjustable feet height: 800 to 970 mm (other dimensions on demand)
- Other setting values on request
VISUMATIC NUMERICAL COMMAND caracterisctics
- 5,7’’ colour touch screen
- 100 programs of 96 lines or 16 pages of 6 lines
- Absolute or relative measures in the same program
- Modifiable settings: origin – speed – ramps – tool thickness, etc.
- Menus accessible by tabs
- Integrated mini-PLC available to the customer to operate the host machine
VISUMATIC OPTIONAL EQUIPMENT
- Manual gripper opening: 65mm
- Pneumatic gripper opening: 200mm or 400 mm
- Adaptation for existing machine automation
- Ethernet kit for Excel file transfer
- 3D pneumatic gripper for fragile profile
- Rear guide: length stop or pusher mode only
- Barcode reader + software
- 8″ touch screen